Since 2019 is rapidly drawing to a close, I thought I’d a ‘Year in Review’ type article about all my Blog Posts from 2019.
And this article is (of course) accompanied by a Google Data Studio report ranking my blog posts by number of page views.
Blog Highlights from 2019
Before the Data Studio report, some highlights from 2019.
- Started my blog in late January 2019.
- Wrote 82 blog posts (including this one).
- My blog posts received over 60,000 page views.
- Had over 40,000 users visit my website.
- My posts had over 1 million impressions and over 30,000 click-throughs on Google’s SERPs.
- Google Analytics shared 24 of my blog posts on social media.
- Had one of my report templates selected for the Google Data Studio Community Report Gallery.
- Met lots of cool, supportive and awesome people through Twitter!
Thank you to everyone who took the time to visit my website, and hope you found the posts interesting and helpful!
2019 Blog Posts Data Studio report
List of Blog Posts
Here are all my previous blog posts.